Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Life is too fast

Assalamualaikum. Today, what I want to say here is our life if we look back, is too fast. As for me, I'm feels like my primary school life is just a several months ago but the fact that it doesn't. It seems that our life moving to fast and some more fact that we have to remember is we don't life longer. Thus, I need to use my precious time wisely.

However, to really use your time wisely is not easy task. Many people cannot do this. A lot of us still hanging around while they still have many works to do. How many time we spend for entertainment-watching television, surfing internet, play games and etc.-? I'm sure that about half or quarter of a day we spend for it. What we do to make our lives so precious. Moreover, as a Muslim, do we really concentrate on being a good Muslim-to worship our God, Allah The Almighty-? What have we done with our invaluable time given by the God.


Hope that all of us especially me can change. Now, we are in the end of the year. 2010 is just one and a half month to go. Don't wait too long to make an effort to change. "The God will never change people lives if they, themselves do not even make an effort to change"

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
UA-33750781-1