Thursday, August 2, 2012

A Little Bit Change in My Blog

Salam.

Here I would like to make a change in my blog. The change is in my Tinta ToKdin blog I'll no longer post my Bahasa Melayu posting here. All of my Bahasa writing would be posted in my new blog named as Tokdin Tuman. Let's have a visit to my new blog.
     
        Therefore, in this blog I'll just post my English writing. Why I'm doing this? Yay maybe just to make it in a proper manner. That means in this blog there will be no more mix posting between the English and Bahasa posting. I do think that my blog is a little bit in mess as sometime I post in Bahasa and at one time I post in English. Now it would easy and proper as I have another blog specially made for Bahasa Melayu posting. However, my last posting in Bahasa in this blog would be remained here.
Okay, that's all for your information.
By the way happy Ramadhan for all Muslims. Ramadhan Kareem.

---T.T---


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
UA-33750781-1