Sunday, May 22, 2011

It's So Boring !!

I have heard for so many times that people always cry for time to relax. They always looking for time to rest and get enjoy themselves in home. Maybe just sit on their couch, have a cup of coffee and watching television. If you ask me, I also would feel release if I have a couple of off days. Do not have to go for my lecture.
            However, if we have too much time free time or holiday to be spent, we shall be so boring as we have nothing more to do. Before we get the free time, we think about spending our time for watching the preferred movie or drama on TV or playing game or something else. At the time we have free time during a longer holiday, all the preferred activity already be done for so many times. We have played a digital game for multiple times, all the drama and best movie already finish being watched. Alas we run out of idea on what other activity that we can spend for the rest of the holiday.
            Do you have ever been in this situation? How do you feel about this? Are you feel so bored and might become tension or even get annoyed with this? Whatever your answer it is, that is what happen to me now. Again I insist that I am really bored right now. Why? Good question. Right now I am on the longest holiday ever in my life since my secondary school.  I have almost four months to go before the new semester would start again.
            As we all know, all the university in Malaysian recently have change their semester system for degree programmes. The semester would only start in September starting this year, 2011. That is mean all the degree programme students would have about four months as their semester break for this year due to the change of the system. I do not sure about what is the purpose for the government to change this system. Maybe they want to rearrange the system to be aligned with the system in the western university but the question is it really necessary for us to follow the westerner system.  Perhaps this action is taken in order for the Malaysian university is going to attract more foreign students especially from the Western country.
            Nevertheless, all the changes made to this system resort to two things in basic. There always have positive and negative effect to us as the students of course. The positive effect perhaps we would have more time to spend for looking for part time job, spend quality time with family, have other benefited training course, and plenty more to be listed here. This would be one of the reasons for this semester system being changed. While for the negative effect it would be the semester break for the degree programme students would not be at the same time as the school break. Therefore, it would cause a problem for a family to gather together.  Okay, that’s it. Actually I do not want to talk about this. I simply just to say that I am boring right now as nothing to do during this long semester break. However, it going to be okay soon as I am going to plan a plenty of activity to do or even get some job to do. See you later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
UA-33750781-1