Thursday, February 2, 2017

A Dilemma with Tolibul Ilm fi ad-deen

Tolibul ilm fi ad-deen & bigoted partyless politic ideology

Recently, when I scrolled down my FB walls for any update, I was stumbled upon some status regarding national politic issues in the country by some fellow FB friends. These fellow friends, some of them are students and some  already graduating their first degrees in Islamic studies. The moment I saw the status as usual I looked up the comments for the status. I am apolitical and do not really care to have a fight over petty political issues especially when dealing with multiparty politics. 


            It was a shock and I was disappointed at some of them who used rude language while commenting and arguing in the status comments. There was a fella who accused one party in state commit corrupt things and just accusing and provoking the other fella. The others came and starts everything. A fight in social media. Not everyone but some. Where is their concern about adab and akhlak when conversing with one another.  It just  made me upset and disappointed to see such expected one to be so well-educated  in fundamental Islamic studies to be such wild and ‘ruthless’ on internet. Now you see that heart problems, emotion, hasad doesn’t prefer anyone. Regardless what background you are, the chance to get ‘infested’ with such heart parasite is widely open unless you get prepared.

_________
Actually I had wrote this notes last year. To be exact it was on 04 ‎Disember ‎2016 @ ‏‎13:01:38. Only now in this 2017 got chance & will to publish here. The tone of my writing perhaps quite emotional.  However, I'd got some point to put in here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
UA-33750781-1